Gone Are The Days - INVINCIBLE BULLY INC.



INVINCIBLE BULLY INC.

Hip-Hop Vinyl Rips, Funny Videos, NBA Basketball

Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Gone Are The Days







Whattup ya'll?

I've been slacking on the updates front, but I've definitely been working on these. When it came time to repaint the white leather I almost decided to leave them because they cleaned up so nice, but I ended up painting them anyway. The mixture I used was Golden Acrylics Titanium White, Speedball White, and Textile Medium. I kept the 1:1:1 formula but went a bit heavy on the textile medium which seemed to work out pretty well. The consistency of the paint was waaay thinner than the black and looked pretty iffy while I was putting it on. It was all streaky and looked terrible after the first coat, but by the second coat drying it looked straight and now looks F'ing brilliant. After that was all done I had some more touch-ups to do on the black since I had got a bit of white here and there. I used the smallest dagger brush I had, and definitely took my time with those. Patience patience patience. To color the lace on the tongue and heel I used a Q-tip and a small angular brush to get right in there down to the leather. The last thing I did was the aqua. I mixed 1:1 Golden Acrylics Cobalt Teal and Textile Medium. The consistency of this was terrible too. It worked great for the leather, but it took 5 or 6 coats on the bottom rubber. To get the trim of the check I used the smallest dagger I had. Didn't take that long actually. Check em out ya'll.


image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home