Uptempo Baby - INVINCIBLE BULLY INC.



INVINCIBLE BULLY INC.

Hip-Hop Vinyl Rips, Funny Videos, NBA Basketball

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Uptempo Baby

Waddup ya'll?

I've been rotating these white on white lows in the rotation for the past 3/4 years or so and they're getting a little worn the F down. They're pretty much the most comfy kicks I've ever rocked plus they make my teeth hurt every time I look at them because they're so damn sweet. I'm going to restore them and keep them crispy, so I thought I'd keep a blog going with the progress on this little project. They're not really in terrible shape, as they look pretty good cosmetically. The midsole and bottoms have suffered the most wear and there is standard staining/scuffs in all the usual places. The tongue area is quite dirty and doesn't come clean with thorough scrubbing (and believe me they've been scrubbed since day 1). I'm going to heed the advice in the 'SCHOOL ME ON CUSTOMS' Sticky and Acetone them down tomorrow and post pics. Here is what they look like now:

image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image



And here is the colorway I've decided to roll with.  It's a tribute to the OG Air Max Uptempo's.  Thoughts?
image

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Jeremy Pollock said...

pimp dem shits

10:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home