All I'm missing is YOU - INVINCIBLE BULLY INC.



INVINCIBLE BULLY INC.

Hip-Hop Vinyl Rips, Funny Videos, NBA Basketball

Friday, June 27, 2008

All I'm missing is YOU








Waddup ya'll?

I went to a joint here in town called Mona Lisa Art and picked up Speedball acrylic screenprinting ink in white and black. I also picked up tubes of Golden Acrylics titanium white, cobalt teal, and carbon black. My Moms donated a bottle of Folk Art black as well, but I think I'll roll with the Golden Acrylics. Dude at the art shop was trying to tell me to use paint they use for model cars. I was like uhhhhh have you ever done this before? Every place I've went to get supplies for this project I've asked advice from store employee's and they were all CLUELESS and steered me in every wrong direction possible. I really have to shout out niketalk for the 411 on this subject. Would have been a nightmare without your knowledge people.

image


So this is what they look like after 2 sessions of acetone. One with cotton balls, and one with a toothbrush.

image
image
image
image
image

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home