I was in Baghdad before you was in your Daddy's bag - INVINCIBLE BULLY INC.



INVINCIBLE BULLY INC.

Hip-Hop Vinyl Rips, Funny Videos, NBA Basketball

Thursday, June 21, 2007

I was in Baghdad before you was in your Daddy's bag





This is a Radio show done by my homie in Japan named Cap. Met him in Korea and he migrated over to Japan. Haven't spoke with him in awhile but I snagged this off his MySpace.





Whattup ya'll? I got some goodies from my collection today. I've been a House of Pain fan from forever ago when I didn't know shit about hip-hop. With me it's always been about the beats and Muggs definitely kills it on pretty much every HOP album he was affiliated with. I recently picked up a couple 12 inches from Records by Mail (shout outs!!!). I recommend ordering from them if you see anything you like...really easy to deal with. Anyways I picked up Shamrocks and Shenanigans and Word is Bond. Enjoy suckas! Also check out this post over at Biff Hop. They dropped the 12's for On Point, Over There (I Don't Care), Who's The Man, and Top O The Mornin To Ya.

House Of Pain - Legend / Word Is Bond


Tracklist:
A1 Word Is Bond (Clean Radio Remix)
A2 Word Is Bond (Original Clean Radio)
A3 Legend (Extended Mix)
B1 Legend (Radio Edit)
B2 Word Is Bond (Remix Instrumental)
B3 Word Is Bond (Original Instrumental)
download



House Of Pain - Shamrocks And Shenanigans (Boom Shalock Lock Boom)


Tracklist:
A1 Shamrocks And Shenanigans (Boom Shalock Lock Boom) (LP Version) (3:30)
A2 Shamrocks And Shenanigans (Boom Shalock Lock Boom) (Muggs Main Mix) (3:30)
Remix - DJ Muggs
A3 Shamrocks And Shenanigans (Boom Shalock Lock Boom) (Muggs Instrumental) (3:30)
Remix - DJ Muggs
B1 Shamrocks And Shenanigans (Boom Shalock Lock Boom) (Butch Vig Mix) (3:57)
Guitar - Steve Marker
Remix - Butch Vig
B2 Shamrocks And Shenanigans (Boom Shalock Lock Boom) (Salaam Main Pass) (3:58)
Remix - Salaam Remi
B3 Put Your Head Out (LP Version) (3:02)
Producer - DJ Muggs
Rap [Featuring] - B-Real
Written-By - L. Muggerud* , L. Freese*
download


Jersey of the Day
Earl "The Pearl" Monroe
$80 + shipping
Size 52


Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home