Beat.Loaf - INVINCIBLE BULLY INC.



INVINCIBLE BULLY INC.

Hip-Hop Vinyl Rips, Funny Videos, NBA Basketball

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Beat.Loaf




I've been checking Art of Rhyme for what seems like years now. First heard about it from my buddy Dave. They always had the freshest joints coupled with little write-ups about each track. Below is their radio player so feel free to peep all the new shit they are pimping.

removed at users request

Art of Rhyme


This is probably the only E40 joint I have liked and will ever like. I heard it the other day and it's a very very appropriate summer track. Get my Maaaayo!


Big-up's to TheMan213 @ Hip-Hop Antics for posting this EP. My brother stole this from Macy's around the time this came out and brought it home. I was a big Digital Underground fan and fell in love with this CD despite it being so very very short. I remember rocking this with the volume turned way up and the volume on Echo the Dolphin turned way the F down. I was also playing "Pump Pump" while rocking NBA Jam on the Genesis. Strong rotation...


Digital Underground - The Return of The Crazy One (1993)





Tracklist:
1 The Return Of The Crazy One (Radio Flava Mix) (4:27)
2 The Return Of The Crazy One (Lean Butter-Bean Remix) (5:13)
3 Carry The Way (Along Time) (4:16)
4 The Return Of The Crazy One (Party Flava Mix) (3:58)
5 The Return Of The Crazy One (Lean Butter-Bean Instrumental) (4:30)
6 The Return Of The Crazy One (Instrumental) (4:15)
download


Jersey of the Day
Jack Clark
$80 + shipping
Size - 54


Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home