You don't wanna dance with me cause you a fake. I can do the wop and the snake - INVINCIBLE BULLY INC.



INVINCIBLE BULLY INC.

Hip-Hop Vinyl Rips, Funny Videos, NBA Basketball

Sunday, May 06, 2007

You don't wanna dance with me cause you a fake. I can do the wop and the snake


Big-ups to my homie Espionage for putting me onto these cats. The Blue Scholars are super fresh. Seattle based hip-hop group with conscious lyrics and dope beats to melt your face. Don't sleep!


Blue Scholars - The Long March EP

Tracklisting:
1 Cornerstone
2 The Long March
3 Southside Revival
4 Proletariat Blues
5 La Botella
6 Commencement Day
7 Wounded Eyes
8 Talk Story
9 Sagaba (Remix)

download

Jersey of the Day

Allen I. Rookie Year. $100 US + shipping. Size 56



Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home