I seen a picture...I don't wanna say...but i'll spell it for you...B-U-T - INVINCIBLE BULLY INC.



INVINCIBLE BULLY INC.

Hip-Hop Vinyl Rips, Funny Videos, NBA Basketball

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

I seen a picture...I don't wanna say...but i'll spell it for you...B-U-T



One of my favourite albums that I always put on the back burner and forget exists. I caught on to Brand Nubian late as a group. This was the first album of theirs I bought, but I had always heard and liked shit from Sadat and Puba (cop that new Lord Jamar album tho!!!). This album has so many classic cuts on it from "Don't let it go to your head" to "Shinin star" to "Brand Nubian" it just don't stop. From track 1 to 10 this LP is as strong as any other released during this era. If you've been sleeping on this here's your pass.

Tracklist
1 Here We Go (0:21)
2 The Return (4:00)
Producer - DJ Premier
3 Shinin' Star (3:40)
4 The Beat Change (2:26)
5 Migraine (Interlude) (0:24)
6 Don't Let It Go To Your Head (4:04)
7 Brand Nubian (4:01)
Producer - Buckwild
8 Maybe One Day (4:40)
Backing Vocals - Keon Bryce
Producer - Buckwild
Rap [Featuring] - Common
9 Let's Dance (4:06)
Backing Vocals - Adeka , Rebbie Jackson
Co-producer - Swade Puma
Rap [Featuring] - Busta Rhymes
10 Back Up Off The Wall (4:10)
Keyboards - Thomas Bart
Rap [Featuring] - Loon
11 Black On Black Crime (Interlude) (0:48)
12 I'm Black And I'm Proud (3:15)
13 Sincerely (3:50)
Backing Vocals - Brooklyn Starr
Producer - DJ Ogee
14 Probable Cause (5:13)
15 The Ghetto (Interlude) (0:41)
16 Love Vs. Hate (4:31)
17 Too Late (4:45)
Backing Vocals - Shelene
Co-producer - Alamo
18 Straight Outta Now Rule (4:39)
19 Foundation (3:52)
Producer - Diamond D

20 U For Me (4:17)
Backing Vocals - Petawane
download


Jersey of the Day
Shawn Carter - Rocafella
$80 + shipping
Sizes:54&56

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home