Steve Nash Team Canada Nike Jerseys (Sizes limited) - INVINCIBLE BULLY INC.



INVINCIBLE BULLY INC.

Hip-Hop Vinyl Rips, Funny Videos, NBA Basketball

Friday, December 01, 2006

Steve Nash Team Canada Nike Jerseys (Sizes limited)

Waddup ya'll? Welcome to my world. I have these jerseys from the World Basketball Championship this past Summer. Team Canada wore these jerseys while they competed in the qualifying rounds (which they eventually lost). Nash did not play in those games, but I did manage to track down a large quantity of his jerseys. Own a part of history with the 2 time MVP in his home countries jersey. Jerseys are $100 US + shipping.






3 Comments:

Blogger vonbraun said...

Hey do you have any of these Jerseys left? If so email me at synergie@gmail.com

6:12 PM  
Blogger Syrup said...

Hey there I was also wondering if you had any Nash jerseys left, I know its been over a year since this post so I'll cross my fingers but I'd love to get one for my brother and his birthday is coming up in January!!

7:10 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

hey, do you have medium nash jerseys? please contact me at colescigliano@hotmail.com

1:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home